All different and completely renovated with traditional Provencal materials, 14 rooms and suites have been beautifully decorated. The park, a green area in the shade of bicentennial plane trees offers relaxation areas for rest and recreation.
The swimming pool will refresh you from the first sunny days.
A relaxing retreat, offering massages with 100% Organic products and the chance to explore the region at your own pace and the general air of Provence under the song of cicadas in summer and as many charming villages as you fancy … Fontaine de Vaucluse, Ménerbes, Gordes, Bonnieux, Roussillon …
The restaurant offers the flavours and scents of Provence for a gourmet dinners and in the garden under the stars. The chef prepares the menu of the day for a generous and tasty seasonal cuisine. Simple cuisine with respect for flavours and products of the season .In a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the evening, discover the flavours and aromas of Mediterranean cuisine: Aioli with zucchini flower fritters, fillet with ratatouille, Rabbit with garlic and thyme, apricot gratin Fish with almond milk.
Discover nature in all seasons. The Regional Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence (Mont Ventoux) stopping at Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Colorado Provencal with its ochre and colours, Caves Thouzon, laces of Montmirail and the gorges Nesque.
Truffles, olive oil, tapenade, olive, goat cheese, strawberries from Carpentras, Cavaillon melon or asparagus from Villelaure satisfy the taste buds of gourmets. As for gourmands, they will taste the nougat, berlingots or calissons of Aix-en-Provence. Not forgetting of course the confectionery of Apt.
For other departure dates, please contact us. (Many programs available with different local themes)
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.