Stop at the «Factory»
Visit the museum of lavender
In the afternoon, 2 hours visit of the Living Museum of Bees, let yourself be guided by real professionals, passionate about beekeeping in this museum where you will discover, not without wonders, the life of bees in full size. A workshop to discover the interior of an apiary in a Beekeeper’s habit.
At the end of the visit, a shop will be at your disposal, you will be able to buy honey of lavender and various products from the honey of Provence.
* A Van with a driver guide (English, French) based on 8 peoples
* La mise à dispositon d’un Van avec chauffeur guide (anglais, français) base 8 personnes
* Visit of the most beautiful lavender fields in the Valensole region (photo shoot)
* Visit to a lavender distillery
* Stop at the Factory
* Visit to beekeeping workshops
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* The meal
* The extras
For technical reasons certain elements of the program may be modified or replaced, the circuit and our rates are subject to change up to 30 days of arrival, mainly according to state and local taxes. And the number of participants. Indeed, the cancellation of one or more participants implies a change of tariff.
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com