The City Pass allows you to discover its old quartiers (The Panier area near Vieux Port ), the Abbey St Victor and his neighborhood, Notre Dame de la Garde (with the “petit train de Marseille”). Your City Pass allows free and unlimited access to the public transport network (Tram, bus, Metro). It also includes cultural events like the ferry boat to Château d’If from the legendary novel The count of Monte Cristo.
To discover the true baroque beauty of Marseille, the center is not the only place, you can also walk around the famous historical districts (there are more than 100 !). Each districts has a small provencal village with its church, its square, flowers or fruits and vegetables (the most famous districts are le Panier, la Canebière, la Place de Lenche, le Vallon des Auffes, Notre Dame du Mont and its Cours Julien, La Madrague de Montredon, Calelongue, les Goudes…)
1 diner Provençale plates – (pieds paquets marseillais or soupions frits)
1 diner Bouillabaisse at the restaurant Miramar ( or similar )
Hotel 3 or 4 stars according to the option chosen
Optional visits :
* visit Marseille by boat, with the « le pointu de Marseille» with fishermen (From June to October).
Meeting point: behind the city hall, every Sunday morning ( 22 rue de la Loge 13002)
* Visit a soap workshop; the famous Carré de Marseille (square of Marseille)
* Gourmet dinner at Passedat or you can enjoy a real Bouillabaisse or Bourride …
* An Evening Match OM (Olympique de Marseille) in season at the stadium for the Marseille atmosphere
Departure with 2 persons on the date of your choice, we recommend the starting day from Thursday to Sunday
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com