Stay: the Hostellerie de l’Abbaye de la Celle *****
Built in the XVIII th the hotel is the former priory of a Benedictine abbey of XII thcentury. The terrace is shaded by chestnut trees, the park and long cypress, garden watered by the water coming down from the mountain, creating a serene atmosphere pleasant. The hotel offers 10 newly renovated rooms with refined comfort. Each one is named after characters who have marked its history or local history. All equipped with a bath , air conditioning, telephone, direct fax, television and VCR, radio with CD player, safe, minibar, hairdryer. With a Garden and Outdoor pool
Benoit Witz is a discipliner of gourmet and joined Alain Ducasse at the opening of Louis XV restaurant in Monaco in 1987. He discovered this essential cuisine, founding the philosophy of Alain Ducasse, he today transcribes faithfully and with great talent at the hotel. The chef combines the products of the land and the sea in Provence, in a cuisine that plays with the seasons.
Some gourmet delights waiting for you to discover: Foie Gras and figs by blond toast line hake back, sweet almond purée and lemon gnocchi.
Special care is also provided in your room with welcome gift bouquet of red roses, champagne and sweets.
A gourmet dinner will be served in the private lounge with a seasonal menu consisting of a starter, a fish, a meat, a cheese plate and dessert (excludes drinks).
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Your transport (plane, train or other) until the start of your program (depending on your arrival or departure times an extra night stay may be needed), supports all cities and airports in France (Paris and the airports France)
* Drinks and personal expenses, extras
* Meals not mentioned
* Optional tours Activities
* The city tax to the hotel (payable on site at the hotel upon departure from the hotel)
* Refuelled upon return of the vehicle (the car must be returned with the full fuel tank)
* Cancellation insurance (optional)
* Everything that is not indicated in “the price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.