WEEKEND STAY” AT THE CABANA IN PROVENCE” CHIC AND COZY – 3 DAYS
The river bordering the property allows guests to enjoy fishing for trout or crayfish. In the evening, relax in the warmth of the whirlpool installed in your bedroom with an amazing atmosphere of aromatic essences of lavender, thyme or Rosemary.
You choose the menu of your choice based on the options proposed by Colette which includes scented and refined Provencal cuisine.
The specialties of Colette include:
-Aioli, Daube Provençale, stuffed small and the inescapable St Tropez.
Colette can offer you a gourmet basket for your trips (salad, sandwich with 3 cheeses, fresh fruit, hot or cold drinks…).
For your dinner, a buffet is served in your room to allow you an evening in privacy:
-Buffet around the duck: plate of foie gras and trim, duck farandole (smoked magret, aiguillettes of duck breast with honey) and it’s finished off with cooked vegetables, cheese and sweets, champagne, wine and coffee.
-Exotic buffet: punch or daiquiri, or planter, cooked fish (monkfish or sole) lemon, and whole lobster, tray of cheese, fresh pineapple and coconut flan, white wine of the Castle.
-Buffet of the sea: wild prawns cocktail, three fish (sole, monkfish and hake) plate and its topping of cooked vegetables, cheese and sweets, champagne, wine and coffee.
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual stays at your disposal.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport, a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.