*Prix par personne sur la base de 2 personnes
The castle provides a unique setting, suitable for leisure stays, relaxation or work as part of seminar or incentives.
The Castle offers over 1000m² full of history.
At the heart of the Luberon, Goult Castle contains nine centuries of history.
The castle can accommodate up to 20 people in a secluded setting for discovering the Provence region with family, friends or for a seminar. (The price includes the privatization of the castle on the basis of this it is for a minimum 6 people)
Customize your castle life by choosing to have a catering service or a cook during to your stay. (On request)
The castle offers 2 living rooms ,2 dining rooms, 2 kitchens, 8 bedrooms including 2 master suites and bathrooms, a weekly cleaning service is provided (daily service is possible). The castle is a unique setting for a personal and unique stay. Its location in the village of Goult is a few minutes walk from the local grocery store, the butcher, the baker or one of the 6 restaurants and cafes.
For your convenience a van rental service is available for up to 9 passengers or a mini bus with chauffeur is available who can act as your guide to discover the most beautiful sites in the region. (Optional)
For meals, there is a catering facility available or a cook at the castle on request.
The length of stay is flexible according to your wish of 2 to 7 nights or more.
PRIVATIZATION ON REQUEST CASTLE FOR 6 to 20 people
Benefits are subject to change depending on availability and your place of departure and arrival
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Your transport (plane, train or other) until the start of your program (depending on your arrival or departure times must be provided an extra night), supports all cities and airports in France (Paris and the airports France)
* Transport and transfers (possibility to rent a van with / without driver or driver guide or a mini bus and driver guide)
* Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program, spending and visits not mentioned in the program (possibility on request to provide a daily maid service and restaurant with catering or chef on site)
* Optional tours Activities
* The city tax to the hotel (payable on site at the hotel upon departure from the hotel)
* Personal expenses and tips
* Refueled upon return of the vehicle (the car must be returned with the full fuel tank)
* Cancellation insurance (optional)
* Everything that is not indicated in “the price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.