*Prix par personne sur la base de 2 personnes
This old bourgeois mansion is in the heart of a 6 Hectares vineyard.
Located in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the mansion is a two-minute walk from the Presque-ile of St Tropez. In addition to the main living quarters, there is a lovely private beach and two secluded cabins in the forest.
Living room: a room in century-old trees at the Castle of Valmer (4 cabins)
“La Cabane des Écureuils” (which means the Squirrels’ House) is for the intimate and cozy for couples on a romantic getaway and “La Cabane des Lapins” (which means the Rabbits’ House) is best suited for families.
The cabins consist of a large terrace of wooden furniture, a bed canopy, an idyllic setting and the refinement of a 5 star establishment.
All the benefits of the hotel are included in the package:
✧ An indoor swimming pool, whirlpool bath, sauna, Turkish bath with a Spa facilities by L’Occitane.
✧ Outdoor swimming pool surrounded by the Palm Grove.
✧ Also includes gourmet cuisine prepared by La Palmeraie.
Nestled at the top of a century-old oak tree in the Park of Valmer Castle, the Cabane Perchée (15m2) is safely elevated 8m from the ground (15 m2) and it combines the refinement and comfort of a luxury hotel (Queen size bed, bathroom, awesome view of the vineyards and wooden terrace under the stars)…
In order to fully embrace the beauty of the Cabin and the surrounding nature, TVs are not found in the cabin.
Alternative to the “Cabanes perchées“, the “Cabanon” and the ” Bastidon’” are two private villas that offers you a home-living experience.
For relaxation, there are swimming pools, spas, private beaches, sport utilities and a golf park nearby.
We have a range of selection of luxury “cabanes perchées” in the Southern France. Just let us know your criteria and requirements. We’ll offer you a travel package that fits your desires.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.