Personalized Stay in Windmill Overlooking cultural site of the Bridge of Gard classified - Provence
The windmill offers you all comforts you would ever need: 3 luxury rooms for 5-7 persons all decorated colourfully in “white flour”, equipped kitchen, living room, dining room and bathroom. Decoration is extremely neat and it is a beautiful site for an authentic holidays close to nature.
The Mill has a privileged location, allowing you to discover the beautiful varied landscapes of Provence, you are close to the Pont du Gard, the picturesque village of Castillon which is one of the most beautiful villages in France, hilltop (500 m). The beautiful ducal city of Uzes and the papal city of Avignon are also close by and it is halfway to Arenes de Nimes and Arles. The Camargue Regional Park is 85 000 hectares of farms with bulls and horses, salt marshes, it has the cultivation of rice, and wild beaches … There is a possibility to go horse riding and cycling … Not far, the Luberon Natural Park with its 130 000 hectares is in the heart of Provence, the Luberon is full of typical villages such as Gordes and Roussillon is surrounded by scrubland and ocher mountains … not to mention the Alpilles where olive cultivation is an ancestral tradition. The village of Les Baux de Provence has a rich history and dominates this beautiful valley.
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
* Your travel (plane, train or other) until the start of your program (depending on your time of arrival or departure an extra night may be needed), supports all cities and airports in France (Paris and the airports France)
* Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program, spending and visits not mentioned in the program (possibility on request to provide a daily maid service and catering catered or cook on site)
* Optional tours Activities
* The city tax to the hotel (to be paid on site at the hotel on departure from the hotel)
* Personal expenses and tips
* Refuelled upon return of the vehicle (the car must be returned with a full tank of fuel)
* Cancellation insurance (optional)
* Everything that is not indicated in “the price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.