*Prix par personne sur la base de 2 personnes
In Cannes, Life is a festival. The City is the “Star” of the French Riviera, Cannes is famous worldwide for its major trade shows and numerous events including the largest, The International Film Festival.
Explore the history of Cannes over a walk that leaves the reflected modernity of a dynamic city always turning towards the future. Discover the bay with the two Lérins islands, the famous La Croisette promenade, its palaces, its old town “Le Suquet” the delicious Provencal accents, make this an exceptional destination.
Take a day to visit the Lérins Islands: during the visit, you will discover the Royal Fort from the seventeenth century which was once a prison. You can then visit the Sea Museum, the main building which houses the Fort Roman cisterns, the cell of the Iron Mask, the Huguenot memorial, underwater archeology collections (Roman and Saracen wrecks) and ground, the Lérins Abbey.
Lérins Islands, a haven of nature and unique history combining the mysteries of the Iron Mask with the tranquility of Cistercian monks.
FREE VISITS AROUND CANNES:
• The famous Croisette, its prestigious brands, its luxurious palaces and sandy beaches.
• Le Suquet, the old town of Cannes, with stunning views, its markets, the old port.
• The world famous Film Festival in May, pyrotechnic shows, Electronic Beaches in summer …
• The village of Mougins, raised on a hill, the village of artists (Picasso, Picabia) and mouth watering gastronomy.
• The Castle of Mouans-Sartoux, is dedicated to concrete art. The city hosts the renowned Festival of the Book in October.
• The forest park of San Peyre, with its breathtaking view of the sea, the islands, the Esterel mountains and the Tanneron, the tops of Mercantour last.
• The red rocks of Théoule and the coastal road overlooking the creeks of Esterel mountains.
• The golf courses of Mandelieu and surroundings, great place to practice your swing, among mimosas and pines.
• Château de La Napoule, built on the edge of the sea, became the original Henry Clews Foundation with its “Outstanding Garden”.
• The Route du Mimosa, a tourist itinerary recommended from January to March under the symbol of a Côte d’Azur winter.
• Discover the village of St Paul de Vence, mythical town of Vallauris Picasso
• The perched villages of Gourdon and Tourettes
• Visit Grasse, visit a perfumery in Grasse
Restaurant Maitre Renard: (Gourmet), Philippe Renard (or similar)
Chef Philippe Renard has a rare singular course. He set out to discover the dishes of the World. From November 1976 until 1982, he embarked on board various vessels for oceanographic research, as chef. He went to: Reunion, Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Comoros, Europa Island, The Ivory Coast, Senegal, South India, Bali, Jakarta, Papua, Australia, the Solomon Islands, Fiji Ile Nauru, New Caledonia, Tahiti, Wallis and Futuna Islands, etc. New Caledonia was a significant stopover as he was there for five years, he learnt the art of raw fish and marinated meat according to the tradition. In Cannes, in the historic district of Sucquet, Philip Fox welcomes you to the cosy and friendly restaurant “Mr Fox”. Where we find the quality and diversity of its expertise … served on your plate.
Restaurant La Colombe d’Or:
“The kitchen is made of sun. The menu designed by Paul Roux, contains a basket of vegetables and the famous appetizers: grilled peppers with olive oil, onion confit, stuffed vegetables, Provencal tomatoes, beans, anchovies, eggplant and other delights. A sensual art on table and unpretentious reminiscent served at any time that we are here received by family. “From the book La Colombe d’Or.
“The Roux family who keep the secret of this art of living unmatched, saw his fate mingled with exceptional people such as Pablo Picasso, Jacques Prevert, Yves Montand and James Baldwin. Accustomed to this lovely place, Matisse, Braque, Léger, Calder, César and many others, have left wonderful works that have become part of this unique setting. “As Mr. Souline.
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.