All having a different character, the 49 rooms are very comfortable. They feature marble bathrooms, air conditioning, minibar, direct telephone, satellite TV, Internet WIFI (free) and a safe.
Opposite the hotel, the old stones of the fort Langoustier are polished by the sea and the sandy beaches dominate.
Two restaurants at your disposal: “THE PINE FOREST” & “L’OLIVIER”
The chef Julien Le Goff will present you with fine cuisine. The restoration of Mas Lobster **** is an homage to the flavours of the boldest and most delicate dishes of southern France. Julien Le Goff concocts fine cuisine that delights the senses. As the title suggests menus, “In the shade of the olive tree”, “The song of the cicadas,” Provençal fragrances are featured. Julien Le Goff will serve you a meal full of Provencal flavours featured in both starred restaurants.
The price of helicopter transfers is extra because the price per person depends on the helicopter departure city (Monaco, St Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Marseille, Toulon, duration of flight and the number of people that impossible to determine before booking. It is also possible to reach the hotel by boat from Hyeres (contact us)
A wellness centre is also available.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.