Marseilles, founded in 600 BC by Greek sailors of Phocaea, it is the oldest French city, the most complex and the most endearing.
Marseille is the capital of Southern Europe, generous and cosmopolitan, with its accent, its picturesque Old Port, bouillabaisse and popular folklore. Unrecognized, it does not offer itself spontaneously to the visitor, we help you to know better.
Discover the city of contrast with its old districts (Le Panier near the Old Port), St Victor Abbey, patroness of sailors enthroned at 162m above the sea that watches over the city facing the sea, visits Cultural events accompanied by your private guide , and visits to the choice of the museums of Marseille without forgetting the Mucem , the Castle of If and its legend of the Count of Monte Cristo. Discover the picturesque district of the Panier. Tasting of the biscuits “shuttles” in the oldest bakery in Marseille, the Four of the Shuttles.
To discover the true baroque and arrogant beauty of Marseille, do not hesitate to leave the heart of downtown, each district (there are more than 100!) Is a small Provencal village with its church, plane trees, boulodrome … the Place de Lenche, the Vallon des Auffes, Notre Dame du Mont with its Cours Julien, La Madrague de Montredon, Calelongue, Les Goudes … ) And why not discover the fishing village l’Estaque immortalized by the painter Cezanne.
Bouillabaisse special diner
Overnight at the Intercontinental hôtel 5 *****
Diner at the intercontinental hotel 5 *****
Accommodation at the Intercontinental 5 *****
The only 5-star hotel at the foot of a golf course as a “rural palace” where luxury is read in the sweetness of life, fresh linens, sunrise on the stones
The flowers of the fields in large vases, the calm and voluptuousness, the smell of bread and butter, the good honey of the hives of the estate, the oil of bath, the swimming pool as beautiful as a basin, the massage of the morning…
At the Domaine de Manville, eating is a feeling, to sit at the table is synonymous with special envy. Dinner by candlelight a kitchen of great products and just cooked on white toppings, lunch in the bistro of the Golf of dishes of friends, Provençal classics, “green” plates, take a sweet and delicious break at the tea room or take away Basket in walk and discover, up there, all up there what he hides so delicious, feet in the garrigue, the sight in the eyes!
A canopy like a winter garden in the countryside bathed in light, a huge spa dedicated to pleasure and well-being in a soothing and cozy atmosphere.
Small heaven of black and white frosted marble, soft light, hammam and scrubs, whispers and relaxation, sensory pool and sauna, essential oils and let go, jaccuzzi with view and fitness room, vibrations … breathing.
Moments dreamed in this elegant cocoon of sweetness to pursue by a sweet moment, a green tea or lemonade under the glass bathed in light …
DISCOVERING WINE TASTING INTHE ALPILLES :
Visit of the cellars of Romanin, wine tasting AOP des Baux de Provence . The Romanin Castle? A story that links the Earth, the Sun and the Moon. The vineyard of Romanin is cultivated since its birth according to the principles of biodynamics, and agronomy Construction of the cellar, cave-cathedral buried and covered with vegetated soil. The cellar today takes into account the summer and winter solstices, the passage of the sun and the full moon. The Plan is oriented according to the terrestrial magnetism, in resonance with the spirit of the place. The cellar was built to ensure a perfect harmony between the cultivation of the vines and the work of the juices. Installed in the rock, it was designed in the image of the Gothic cathedrals The ambition of the team of Château Romanin is to develop deep, pleasant and digestible wines and to seek complexity and depth by a precise work on The assembly of different grape varieties rather than wood.
Free lunch (we suggest lunch at the Bistrot Paradou ambiance brasserie parisienne bistronomique way provençale)
Diner at the Domaine de Manville 5 *****
Accommodation at Domaine de Manville
Visit the village of ‘Les Baux’ The village of Les Baux de Provence is located in the heart of the Alpilles. It dominates the exceptional landscapes of the Camargue and the Alpilles offering breathtaking panoramas. Les Baux de Provence, superb stone fortress is one of the must of Provence! The village is listed and labeled “one of the most beautiful villages in France”. Its historical heritage is exceptional with a treasure trove of 22 architectural pieces classified as a historical monument: church, castle, town hall, hospital, chapels, houses, doors … not to mention the movable objects and the collection of paintings.
Visit of the Cathedral of images, Careers of Lights which is a site of audiovisual shows located in Baux-de-Provence.
In the quarries there is a permanent show, projecting large luminous images on the walls of stone, in the huge galleries dug in the rock of Val d’Enfer, on the road to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. The surface of the walls thus transformed extends over 4 000 m
Tasting of olive oils AOC from Baux de Provence to Moulin de Maître Cornille in Maussane Les Alpilles.
The typicality of the olive oils of the Baux de Provence valley comes from the association of 5 varieties of olive on a unique soil (the Salonenque, Grossane, Béruguette or Aglandau, the Verdale of Bouches du Rhône and Picholine ).
Free lunch (selection of restaurants in your travel book, we suggest a “starry” lunch at the Cabro d’Or).
Diner at the Domaine de Manville 5 *****
Accommodation at Domaine de Manville 5 *****
THE PRICE INCLUDES :
* Car rental 6 days in unlimited kms, all inclusive insurance included (possibility to rent a car with driver guide or with a guide speaking your language)
* 2 nights breakfast at the Intercontinental 5 *****
* 2nights breakfast at Domaine de Manville 5 *****
* 2 dinners excluding drinks in the respective hotels
* 1 Gourmet Bouillabaisse diner in a gourmet restaurant
* Visits indicated in Marseille accompanied by your private guide in your language
* 7 treatments at the thalassotherapy center Château Berger
* Visit of the village of Baux de Provence
* Visit of the Cathedral of images in Baux de Provence
* Visit of the Moulin de Maître Cornille, tasting of AOC oils. (One bottle of AOC oil offered)
* Discover the cellar and wine tasting at Domaine de Romanin
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* Your journey (plane, train or other) until the start of your program (according to your arrival or departure times it will be necessary to provide an extra night), take care of all cities or airports of France (Paris and all airports La France)
* Drinks and personal expenses, extras
* Lunches or diners left to your liking
* Optional visits
* Private projections in the cinema of the Domaine de Manville
* Ivo Pitangui and Carita treatments at the Domaine de Manville Spa
* The greens at Domaine de Manville (possibility to practice multi-golf with the super golf of Servanes, ranked one of the finest gold in France in 2015)
* Resort taxes (to be paid directly to the hotel upon departure from the hotel)
* Personal expenses and gratuities
* Full fuel when returning the vehicle (the car must be returned with the full fuel)
* Cancellation insurance (optional)
* All that is not indicated under the heading “price includes”
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.