*Prix par personne sur la base de 2 personnes
Luberon has a rich and important traditional terroir.
A journey through time
As replaying the middle Ages, the Priory was completely restored by Dominique Ronsseray, chief architect of historical monuments and refurbished in place of life through the union of two talents: interior designer Anthony Ingrao and New York Nicole Vésian, we’ll remember the beautiful La Louve made in 1966 in Bonnieux.
A place populated by history, born to the imagination
Its beautiful bell tower (classified as a historical monument) was built in the twelfth century by the Benedictine monks of the abbey of St. Victor of Marseilles.
It was sometimes a sanctuary belonging to one of the largest families of the Provencal nobility of the year one thousand, sometimes in the twelfth century Benedictine priory, or Hermitage during the modern era, the Priory now still holds a secret and mysterious atmosphere.
… Already known to a select few illustrious
Many artists and celebrities attended the Priory of Saint Symphorien, overwhelmed by the beauty of the surrounding landscape and the unique atmosphere that emerges. The Duchess of Orleans, the writer Marguerite Yourcenar or Mstislav Rostropovich who gave a private concert there.
You will be a part of this privileged clientele visiting for pure pleasure to a priory, built in the Xth century as a private historical monument, a luxurious address, infrequent, discreet, unique and exclusive in the heart of the Luberon. The Priory has 3 bedrooms all character steeped in history;
It is planned privatization of the Priory on the basis of one week. (8 days 7 nights)
It is proposed wine tastings and cooking classes with a chef for your dining pleasure.
There is provided a housekeeper service for the week for a peaceful holiday.
The place is perfect for celebrating private events.
We can put at your convenience, at your disposal a van hire for up to 9 seats or a mini bus with a driver as a guide to discover the most beautiful sites in the region. . It is planned in the basic benefit – 2 car rental provided, basic accommodation for 8 people (contact us for more than 8 to 14 people)
- Included in the weekly price: 6 hours cleaning + pool maintenance, garden, + counselling / table reservations according to customers’ wishes.
A housekeeper can prepare meals daily (extra 15 euros per hour), also breakfast can be prepared yourself or be prepared by the housekeeper.
Rent only in August and September 2015 and May June August September 2016.
Personalized welcome reception is provided on arrival with a small basket of local products (honey, oils etc …)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.