*Prix par personne sur la base de 2 personnes
STAY IN a GYPSY CARAVAN – Camargue 3 DAYS
From the rooms, extraordinary wildlife is discovered that the hotel is keen to preserve: black and white swans, wild ducks, horses Camargue … you may also be lucky, looking up to see flamingos flying over the Mas. The rooms hold antiques gathered in the south of France with a complete selection of decorative objects and furniture.
You can also meet Marius parrot, who will be happy to welcome and converse with you.
Each room and suite is unique, with a minimalist décor and a private terrace overlooking ponds or the swimming pool.
The restaurant delivers varied and creative dishes that showcase the terroir Camargue (PDO Taurus Camargue, Louisiana Crayfish, carrots and potatoes sands, Fleur de Sel Aigues Mortes …) while the Spa is in collaboration with the Five Worlds.
The house of FOUQUE **** – Camargue – SAINTES MARIES DE LA MER:
2 nights at the original heart of the Camargue, 2 gourmet breakfasts served on the sun terrace or in the Tzigane boudoir. A gypsy caravan and bathroom, a hippie strand, a bohemian stranded sumptuously colourful and chic. From your secluded private terrace, your will only neighbours will be flamingos, wild ducks and Camargue horses.
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of