*Price per person on a 2-person basis
The entrance opens to a heavenly setting where the scents of jasmine, bougainvillea, roses will guide you in the steep and fresh alleys. The castle perched on a rock overlooks the Mediterranean and is a former residence of Riquier and later of Prince William of Sweden. Located the heart of the medieval city of Eze, between sky and the Mediterranean, The Château de la Chèvre d’Or ***** will offer you a rare atmosphere and unforgettable memories.
Enjoy a glass of Champagne, offered upon arrival to welcome you
The antique furniture and elegant decor provide a discreetly luxurious atmosphere with stunning views. Your room provides breath- taking views of the gardens or the pool gazebo. The gourmet restaurant “La Chèvre d’Or” (** Michelin ®) reveals the magic of tastes, subtle flavours, the efflorescence of scents. In a modern kitchen nestled in a medieval building, the Executive Chef Ronan Kervarrec transmits emotion with well-chosen local products with the balance of textures and flavours.
Lunch at your leisure
Dinner at the Chèvre d’Or
Accommodation at the Chèvre d’Or
Restaurant the Chèvre d’Or
Legendary starred restaurant, opened in 1954 by successful exceptional leaders La Chèvre d’Or offers a seasonal menu inspired in the gourmet restaurant “La Chèvre d’Or” (** Michelin ®) that reveals the magic of tastes, subtle flavours and the efflorescence of scents. Discover a beautiful mix of freshness and refinement. Head sommelier Philippe Magne has each year since 1990, developed a very balanced wine list with the great wines such as Château Yquem 1944 Château Lafite Rothschild 1918, or other Château Margaux 1947 wine alongside lesser known but still of equivalent quality. Philippe is the guardian of a treasure of about 15,000 bottles, he tries to enrich collection every year with new bottles.
Free lunch during your route discovered the legendary Monte Carlo to your liking before you go
Valid from March 6 to April 30, 2015 (except Easter weekend) and from 13 October to 16 November 2015 (other dates on request)
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays. Contact us for more information.
* 1 welcome glass of Champagne
* One night in a double room with hot tub
* Continental breakfasts
* A dinner at the Gourmet (for 2 people, on the basis of a menu, excluding drinks)
* Free access to the fitness centre, whirlpool and outdoor heated pool
* Connection WIFI & free parking
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport, a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.