- 9:00: Departure Aix or Marseille
- A bus available with 50 seats guide
- Walk in the city of Arles:
The city was once a metropolis of Roman pole then symbol of a radiating Christian past as still the arenas and the Alyscamps (necropolis), the ancient theater and baths of Constantine.
Arles is now the gateway to the Camargue, home of gypsies and appointment of herdsmen with their ferias and bullfights that take place in the same arena that housed the Roman games in the 1st century!
- Lunch at Saintes-Maries de la Mer Camargue typical meal in a ranch with entertainment guitar
- Race of bulls in the Aren (April to October – another animation between October and April)
- 18h00: Back to Aix / Marseille