*Prix par personne sur la base de 2 personnes
Without forgetting a visit to the museum Truffle in Provence.
The old manor house Tricastine has now became the four-star Villa Augusta and it is the perfect place to enjoy the good life of Haute Provence. At the heart of this beautiful natural setting Villa Augusta cultivates comfort and harmony of the senses through its gourmet cuisine. 23 rooms in the heart of Provence reveal a unique atmosphere where the old blends with the modern, where warm colours are associated with objects brought back from many travels. Discover the scents of truffles, terracotta or olive tones: a house which combines its rich roman history with its luxurious present. You can enjoy the shaded park with 4000 m² of trees, a swimming pool and gourmet cuisine. Villa Augusta is a haven of peace that offers a unique setting for your stay in the heart of the land. Each corner of the area has castles, a soul and a story waiting to be told. It is waiting for you to discover…
Enjoy a relaxing break during your stay at the hotel Villa Augusta **** opting for a relaxing massage in solo or a couples massage. Providing a personalized care for a moment of intense relaxation.
Relaxing Massage 30 min 50 €
Relaxing massage solo or couple: 90 € per person
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you to everywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking . It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.