Cultural and Gastronomic Stay in Provence - Arts of Marquis de Sade
**** - IN PROVENCE – 3 DAYS
30 spacious rooms, a unique decor for each of them, roomy suites with flowering terraces, opened rooms on private gardens. Some of them have hammam and whirlpool. All rooms are equipped with essentials: air conditioning, telephone, free WiFi, minibar, safe, satellite TV, hairdryer.
The Castle Mazan is a lovely place to spend time in Provence. The gastronomic restaurant, headed by Franck Pujol, offers many typical Provencal terroir products. The Castle has a beautiful terrace overlooking the huge park. During winter, you will be welcomed to a room with old moldings which was certainly the Divine Marquis’ theater.
Bouquet of red roses , champagne and mignardises (sweets) are prepared for your coming.
We have a range of selection of luxury special & unique accommodations in the Southern France. Just let us know your criteria and requirements, we’ll offer you a best selection which fit for you the best.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you to everywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”