You will spend unforgettable moments enjoying a charming and exceptional weekend in Provence.
If you rent a car, you have the option to listen to a 2-hour audio guide that will help you to discover Provence through fun quizzes, delightful stories and helpful advice on which places to visit. We can send you it for free via a simple demand by mail / or you can purchase the CD 5€ at the office.
On arrival, special attention is planned with 1/2 bottle of very nice champagne served in your room. A dinner is served in the vaulted room with a starter, main course and dessert. The rooms are in the former residences of the Dominican Fathers. You can enjoy views overlooking the cloister garden or the city. There are three types of rooms that are provided: Classic, Tradition, Superior and Suite. You will be living in the Tradition room.
The restaurant “Le Chapitre” will receive you in the former capitulary hall. According to tradition, it is the most ornate place in the building because it is situated under the bridge spans. While dining in this hall, you will enjoy the creative cuisine prepared with regional products and ingredients.
During the summer we invite you to dine in the historic cloister (terrace), which allows you to overlook the patio and the beautiful garden to experience the freshness of the gothic arches. Relax yourself in the ancient “warming room” which was once upon a time the kitchen for the Dominicans but it has since been transformed to an elegant bar.
We have a range of selections of special & unique luxury accommodations in Southern France. Just let us know your criteria and requirements. We’ll offer you a selection that best suits you.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.