Ecological Stay in Green Provence, Hinterland of Var in Provence
Weekend Vacation In An Eco-Cabin In Provence
Explore the surroundings of historical Christian sites such as the Royal Convent, the Basilicas of Mary Magdalene and St Maximin. You will discover a rich heritage of St Maximin: Seillons, Barjols, Varages, Saint Martin … Tasting of exquisite wines and cheeses of the region.
If you rent a car, you have the option to listen to a 2-hour audio guide that will help you to discover Provence through fun quizzes, delightful stories and helpful advice on which places to visit. We can send you it for free via a simple demand by mail / or you can purchase the CD 5€ at the office.
ST MAXIMIN LA SAINTE BAUME:
- 2 nights in the heart of Provence
- 2 gourmet and organic breakfasts served with the morning sunshine on the terrace or in your cabin.
- A large bed for 2 persons with a lovely decor, fridge, fireplace for the cocooning evenings and an interior whirlpool bath.
The ecological dry toilets are adjoined to the outside. If you wish, the “windows” can be removed in the summer so that you can be closer to the stars.
- A beautiful terrace with a garden lounge awaits you for breakfast and the evenings of spring, as well as a pétanque.
- 2 gourmet baskets composed of products from organic farming of Provence: seaweed caviar, eggplant, tuna, served with crackers or stuffed bell peppers, shrimps and fresh fruit salads! You can finish that off with a nice refreshing bottle of champagne.
We have a range of selections of special & unique luxury accommodations in Southern France. Just let us know your criteria and requirements. We’ll offer you a selection that best suits you.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.