This is a hotel that makes the front page of magazines. The hotel “HI” has been shaking up hotel standards since the 30s. The building itself was transformed by Matali Crasset into a contemporary futuristic hotel. HI is a high-end boutique hotel that breaks away from the traditional codes of luxury.
The 38 hotel rooms push up the standards of the hospitality. With their ten concepts of different organizations of space, the hotel offers rooms to live according to the mood.
The monospace room for example, is an open space, designed in three sections, each associated with a colour and purpose: comfort, relaxation and breathing. Some rooms have their own terrace with a hot tub as well.
Situated 200 meters from the Mediterranean and the Promenade des Anglais, HI invites you to have a relaxing experience while accompanying you in the discovery of contemporary living spaces.
The room becomes a structure to accommodate micro-events in connection with the concept of space. Comfort goes beyond simple physical or visual comfort.
It is a comfort in action.
The bar is the heart of the hotel. It is structured around a levitating platform, both impressive and light. It organizes space, plays with light from the street and the atrium garden. In the evening it becomes festive with lighting effects. The interior of the pod host for evenings DJs or video screenings as part of Hi images programming.
In this hotel do not seek room service, it no longer exists. In its place is an organic canteen which is open 24 hours of the day. There is also the opportunity to experience the rooftop pool where the view is panoramic.
We can offer you a selection of original and unusual holidays.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* The airport transfer or other transfer services(between the hotels and airport, train station etc)
- According to your time of arrival or departure you might need to plan an additional night
- We are able to receive you and send you anywhere you wish in France(an airport,a train station, or a street…)
* Meals except for the ones specified above
* Beverages other than the ones specified above
* The hotel taxes (city tax or others)
* Tips, Personal expenses and any extra arrangements
* As marked in the Fuel Policies of Car hire companies, your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full, missing fuel will be charged on your return.
* Cancellation fees
* Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”
Hotel taxes are not included in our programs. They are variable and will be demanded directly by the hotels before your leaving. The taxes can be different between the hotels even if they are in a same standard or have same stars.
CANCELLATION IN HIGH SEASONS
Regardless of the cancellation fees set out in our terms and conditions, some providers and hotels may apply different rules in high seasons. These terms of payment and cancellation will be specified in each reservation. You will be informed right after your booking. It happens that the hotels require the total booking value in case of cancellation.